If you’re a regular visitor of the site, you’ll notice things look quite different, and if you’re a first-timer, welcome and thanks for coming by. It’s about time we made some big changes around here, and I’m really happy with how it turned out. My intention is to begin a transformation of the site from a standard blog to a one-stop resource for anyone interested in incorporating more plant-based foods in their diet or anybody who wants to absorb as much knowledge as possible about health, nutrition, and general wellness. Let me take you around the site for a quick tour:
On the main toolbar:
- The Get Educated section has my list of recommended books to read and movies to watch. Clicking on each image will either take you to their Amazon page or special website. I’ll keep this list updated as I read and watch more.
- The Restaurants section has been updated with a new design. Stay tuned for more restaurant reviews in the near future.
- The Recipes section remains the same for now, but we’re working on some improvements for it as well.
- If you’re interested in a consultation, check out the My Services button – it’s much easier to contact me there.
The main section of the blog contains a slider now that will house the 4 most recent articles posted, and the rest of the main area is divided up into the following sections:
- Recipes: the blog version as opposed to my ReciPage
- Fitness and Athletes: News about anything related to plant-based nutrition and sports
- Workplace Wellness: Have a desk job? Check out this section for valuable information
- Groceries: We’ll be adding more shopping lists and top 10 essentials list to this section in the near future
- Life-Saving Knowledge: All the latest from science showing how plants beat the crap out of chronic disease and other ailments.
- Food Products and Kitchen Tools: Some pre-packaged foods are okay, and I’ll show you which ones. I’ll also review some kitchen gadgets that will make life easier and shorten cooking time.
Most importantly, any cool icon, graphic, or updated photo on the site is all because of my amazingly talented wife. It sure is nice to have a graphic designer in-house.
I hope you enjoy the site and please leave your feedback in the comments section.