Todays guest post is from Rebekah Carter, a passionate wordsmith and health blogger who spends her time delivering fitness and dieting tips to audiences around the world!
If you’re about ready to get into the juicing or smoothie craze, one of the first things you’re going to need is a seriously good blender. There’s nothing worse than a lumpy juice first thing in the morning. You need a machine that’s going to help you get the most out of all the nutrients and vitamins you’re blending together.
Ideally, if you want to lose weight and enjoy your drinks, you’ll need a blender that can crush hard-to-mix foods like cucumber, as well as ice and other tough ingredients. At the same time, look for something that’s easy to clean and maintain, as you’ll probably be using your blending tool every day! Here, we’ll take a look at some of the best blenders to suit every budget.
1. Vitamix Professional 750 Series Blender
If you’re looking for a truly incredible juicing experience, then you can’t get much better than the Vitamix Professional Series. Known for setting the standard as one of the best blenders on the market, the Vitamix pro series is great for everyday blending, but it’s also a little more expensive than some of the standard models on the market. Some of the features you can expect from this fantastic machine include:
- Easy and quick to clean
- Adjustable speed options for many different types of blending
- A tamper to push ingredients towards the blade and make juicing easier
- High-speed pulverization of almost anything!
2. BlendTec Designer Series
The other side of the coin when it comes to top of the range blenders, BlendTec and Vitamix are the favorites of professional juicers around the world. This fantastic model offers the same level of expert blending as the Vitamix, and often people suggest that it does just as good of a job as the more expensive options on the market. If you’re looking something that can handle hard-to-blend ingredients with ease, and won’t set you back too far in terms of budget, this could be the answer. Some of the features you can expect to see include:
- Wider base for easier use of ingredients within the blender
- Unique design means that you can blend perfectly without a tamper
- Smaller in height than a Vitamix so it fits well under the kitchen counter
- High speed solutions for smooth and simple blending
3. Oster Versa Powerful Performance Blender
If you don’t mind going for something with less of a powerful brand, the Oster Versa Powerful blender is a solution that can rival the Vitamix for around half of the overall price. With this blender you can create everything from soups and ice creams, to smoothies and nut butters in no time. Just choose the blending strength you need and you’ll be ready to go! Some of the unique features you can expect include:
- A full recipe book
- Variable speed dial
- Pre-programmed settings including pulse for grinding nuts
- Tamper for pushing food into the blades
4. The Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender
If you want to start juicing but you can’t afford to shell out hundreds of dollars on a new blender, then this could be your go-to solution. It doesn’t offer quite as many features as you might get from a Vitamix, but at the price you’re paying, you do get a lot of power for your money. If you’re just getting started with juicing and smoothies for the first time, then this blender isn’t going to break the bank, and it’ll get the job done too. Some of the features you can expect include:
- A host of different blending functions
- Dishwasher safe jars for easy maintenance
- The ability to crush ice easily
- Quick blending of fruits, vegetables, powders, and more
5. Back to Basics Blender
Finally, the least expensive option on our list, this blender is designed specifically for beginners. Though it doesn’t have the power of some of the big-name brands we’ve mentioned above, it does have plenty to offer in terms of performance. You can even take it with you wherever you go for blending in a hurry! The back to basics blender:
- Crushes ice
- Gives you a quick cup for drinking
Simple but effective, it’s great for those who aren’t sure whether juicing is right for them.